This tangy marinade for grilled pork shoulder is swimming like spices. Youll in fact in point of fact taste the garlic!
The ingredient of Glenns Marinated Pork Shoulder
- u00bc cup chopped garlic
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- u00bc cup wine
- u00bc cup Italian-style salad dressing
- u00bd cup distilled white vinegar
- u00bd teaspoon garlic powder
- u215b teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- u00bd teaspoon crushed red pepper
- u00bc teaspoon seasoning salt
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 8 pounds pork shoulder
The instruction how to make Glenns Marinated Pork Shoulder
- In a large bowl, amalgamation garlic, onion, soy sauce, corn syrup, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, wine, Italian-style salad dressing, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper, seasoning salt and brown sugar.
- Score pork shoulder 1/8 to 1/4 inch deep. Place in the bowl once the marinade mixture. Marinate at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Cook marinated pork shoulder going on for the prepared grill 3 hours, or until the internal temperature has pull off a minimum of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C). Marinate frequently once the mixture while grilling.
Nutritions of Glenns Marinated Pork Shouldercalories: 497.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.9 g
cholesterolContent: 170.6 mg
fatContent: 21.4 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 58.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 g
sodiumContent: 555.8 mg
sugarContent: 7.9 g