Quick, easy, and tasty mannerism quirk to prepare pork chops inside or outside. Just skip skillet if using grill.
The ingredient of Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- u00bc cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1u2009u00bd pounds center-cut boneless pork chops - 1/2-inch thick
- garlic powder, or to taste
The instruction how to make Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- Mix honey and mustard together in a bowl until sufficiently combined.
- Heat butter in a skillet beyond medium-high heat and lay pork chops into the hot butter. Sprinkle chops considering half the garlic powder and cook until browned, very nearly 3 minutes. Turn chops over, sprinkle in the manner of enduring surviving garlic powder, and pan-fry chops for 3 more minutes.
- Brush honey mustard sauce beyond chops, slant them over, and cook for 5 minutes; approach chops onto bonus side and brush following honey mustard sauce. Cook until chops are no longer pink inside and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion allocation of a chop reads 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), approximately 5 more minutes.
Nutritions of Honey Mustard Pork Chopscalories: 287.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.1 g
cholesterolContent: 65.6 mg
fatContent: 14.2 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 22.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 g
sodiumContent: 149.8 mg
sugarContent: 17.6 g