My grandmas recipe - pork chops simmered in a spicy tomato sauce in imitation of green beans and mushrooms. endearingly delicious, uses deserted one pan, and is easy to make. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Pork Chops Capri
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 lean boneless pork chops
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons rosemary
- u00bc teaspoon garlic powder
- u00bd cup water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 (11.5 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
The instruction how to make Pork Chops Capri
- Heat the oil in a large skillet exceeding medium heat, and brown the pork chops something like both sides. Season similar to rosemary and garlic powder. In a bowl, fusion the water, vinegar, sugar, and bay leaf. Pour over the pork chops. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
- Pour the tomato juice into the skillet, and blend in the hot pepper sauce. Season pork chops past salt and pepper. Cover, and continue cooking pork 35 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- separate the bay leaf from the skillet. demonstrate the green beans and mushrooms into the tomato juice mixture, and cook until cross through. summit zenith pork chops subsequent to green beans and mushrooms, and cover subsequent to the tomato juice mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Pork Chops Capricalories: 324.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.7 g
cholesterolContent: 60.6 mg
fatContent: 17.3 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 26.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 g
sodiumContent: 1207.4 mg
sugarContent: 10.9 g