Fire going on the grill! This foil packet dish will lock in the Asian flavors for a juicy and delicious pork dinner.
The ingredient of Asian Pork Tenderloin Packets
- Reynolds Wrapu00ae Aluminum Foil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium red radio alarm pepper, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, sliced
- u00bc cup sweet and cutting sauce
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Hot cooked rice
The instruction how to make Asian Pork Tenderloin Packets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one-fourth of pork slices, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, frighten pepper and onions evenly re a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
- amalgamation sweet and cutting sauce, disturb fry sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl; spoon evenly beyond pork and vegetables.
- Bring going on foil sides. Double fold pinnacle and ends to seal packet, neglect room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- If freezing, place packets in Hefty® Slider Bags. Label bags past remaining marker. put to sleep till ready to thaw and cook.
- Place frozen packets in refrigerator to thaw for 10 to 12 hours.
- Place thawed packets going on for baking sheet to cook in oven or transport to grill.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes in oven OR GRILL 15 to 16 minutes in covered grill, till pork reaches 160 degrees F and vegetables are crisp-tender. support in the manner of rice and more sauce, if desired.
Nutritions of Asian Pork Tenderloin Packetscalories: 328 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.1 g
cholesterolContent: 48.9 mg
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 5.6 g
proteinContent: 22.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.4 g
sodiumContent: 183.9 mg
sugarContent: 6.9 g