Pork chops are pan-fried and served later apple slices and a delicious apple-flavored cream sauce. A sharp mid-week dinner for the sum up family.
The ingredient of Pork Chops afterward Apple and Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped vivacious thyme
- salt and freshly ring black pepper to taste
- 4 pork chops
- 1 large apple - peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- u00bd cup apple juice
- u00bd cup muggy cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
The instruction how to make Pork Chops afterward Apple and Cream Sauce
- adjoin oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Add pork chops, brush like the marinade, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet higher than medium heat and cook pork chops until browned just about one side, 4 to 5 minutes. face and cook until lightly browned approaching the added side and juices direct clear, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a serving plate, cover, and maintenance warm.
- Reduce heat and mount up butter to the skillet. mount up apple slices and cook until they motivate to tweak color, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer apples to the plate later than the pork chops and money warm.
- toss around apple juice, cream, and cornstarch together in a bowl. ensue to the skillet exceeding medium-high heat. Bring to a boil while scraping brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook and disturb until sauce starts to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour sauce over pork chops and apples.
Nutritions of Pork Chops afterward Apple and Cream Saucecalories: 416.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.5 g
cholesterolContent: 113.6 mg
fatContent: 29 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 26.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 12.4 g
sodiumContent: 128.5 mg
sugarContent: 8.9 g