A tasty pretentiousness to use occurring your leftovers from a pulled pork! Goes well in the manner of a little coleslaw.
The ingredient of hasty and Easy Pulled Pork Burritos
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans (such as Bushsu00ae Grillin Beansu00ae)
- 8 (10 inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound cooked pulled pork, heated
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
The instruction how to make hasty and Easy Pulled Pork Burritos
- Pour beans into a pot and bring to a simmer beyond medium-low heat.
- Place a tortilla on a microwave-safe plate, sprinkle as soon as onion, 2 tablespoons beans, and 2 to 3 tablespoons pulled pork. Sprinkle next Monterey Jack cheese, and roll the tortilla closed. Drizzle on top of higher than 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce, and sprinkle with more cheese.
- Microwave until furious through and cheese is melted, practically 1 minute. Repeat similar to enduring surviving tortillas and filling ingredients.
Nutritions of hasty and Easy Pulled Pork Burritoscalories: 495.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56.8 g
cholesterolContent: 58.7 mg
fatContent: 17.9 g
fiberContent: 5.2 g
proteinContent: 27.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.9 g
sodiumContent: 1292.8 mg
sugarContent: 6.7 g