behind a salty, flavorful crust and juicy, throb meat in the center, these crispy breaded pork chops remind me of my grandmothers… so simple, yet so delicious! The pure unquestionable comfort meal past served next mashed potatoes and green beans.
The ingredient of Crispy Breaded Pork Chops
- cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 (5 ounce) bone-in, center-cut pork chops
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon field black pepper
- u00bc cup olive oil
The instruction how to make Crispy Breaded Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat a wire rack when cooking spray and set in a rimmed baking sheet.
- work up eggs and water together in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in a second shallow dish.
- Season pork chops evenly past salt and pepper. Dip and coat chops in egg, comply excess to drip off, then dip in bread crumbs until capably skillfully coated.
- Heat 1/2 of the oil in a large skillet higher than medium-high heat. Place 2 chops in the skillet and cook until golden and crisp, approximately 2 minutes. Flip and cook until crisp something like the other side, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to the prepared rack. Heat long-lasting oil in the skillet and repeat to sear enduring surviving chops.
- Bake pork chops in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should right to use 155 degrees F (68 degrees C).
Nutritions of Crispy Breaded Pork Chopscalories: 386.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.1 g
cholesterolContent: 134.2 mg
fatContent: 22.8 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 23.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 1318.7 mg
sugarContent: 1.9 g