Noodles in a mild tomato sauce in imitation of arena beef and cheese, an easy weeknight meal thats furthermore deafening left over. I sometimes ensue frozen or thawed peas to sneak in some veggies. You can in reality use any affable of pasta.
The ingredient of Easy Goulash
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 pound pitch beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Easy Goulash
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but unadulterated to the bite, 8 minutes; drain macaroni and return to pot.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and protest beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- trouble tomato soup and tomato sauce into the beef; pour into pot next macaroni and stir. Transfer macaroni merger to a 1.5-quart baking dish; top in imitation of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Goulashcalories: 495.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 64.6 g
cholesterolContent: 57.2 mg
fatContent: 14.2 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 26.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 g
sodiumContent: 583.8 mg
sugarContent: 7.1 g