This is an easy chicken Parm recipe thats delicious. You can get this in an oven or a toaster oven.
The ingredient of Easy Chicken Parm
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package skinless, boneless chicken breasts (such as Perdueu00ae)
- 4 slices roomy Mozzarella Cheese BC
- 2 cups tomato sauce, or to taste
The instruction how to make Easy Chicken Parm
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking pan like cooking spray. Place chicken approximately the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, flipping chicken after 12 minutes. sever from the oven, mount up desired amount of sauce, and summit zenith each breast similar to mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices control manage clear, not quite 12 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entrance at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritions of Easy Chicken Parmcalories: 235.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.2 g
cholesterolContent: 86.7 mg
fatContent: 9 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 30.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 738.4 mg
sugarContent: 5.5 g