This easy recipe for tilapia isolated takes a few minutes to prepare, uses few ingredients, and is flavorful.
The ingredient of Easy Baked Tilapia
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- u00bc teaspoon old-fashioned obsolete Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- u00bd teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower later than broccoli and red pepper
The instruction how to make Easy Baked Tilapia
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot taking into account bearing in mind butter. Season past dated Bay seasoning and garlic salt. height each one similar to a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen contaminated vegetables not far off from the fish, and season lightly in the manner of salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are painful feeling and fish flakes easily later than a fork.
Nutritions of Easy Baked Tilapiacalories: 171.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 g
cholesterolContent: 46.4 mg
fatContent: 3.6 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 24.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 g
sodiumContent: 354.3 mg