Super easy mini pizzas - delicious and over and done with in 20 minutes or less!
The ingredient of Easy Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 10 tablespoons pizza sauce (such as Raguu00ae Homestyle)
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 10 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese, or as needed
The instruction how to make Easy Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray 10 muffin cups as soon as cooking spray.
- Press biscuits, one at a time, amongst hands to flatten. Place each flattened biscuit in a muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides of muffin cup. Set aside for biscuit to be of the same mind and slightly rise, practically 5 minutes. Lightly press biscuits into cups as needed.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each biscuit; height each taking into account bearing in mind 1 slice pepperoni and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuit is lightly browned and cheese is melted, virtually 10 minutes. sever each pizza from tin and place as regards a cooling rack, about 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Pepperoni Pizza Muffinscalories: 125.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.8 g
cholesterolContent: 6.9 mg
fatContent: 5.8 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 4.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 438.9 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g