Delicious and flavorful easy slow cooker chicken soup.
The ingredient of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened cream of mushroom soup
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 3 small baby startle peppers, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mixture combination (such as Liptonu00ae)
The instruction how to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
- Mix water, cream of mushroom soup, chicken, onion, celery, carrots, baby panic peppers, and onion soup amalgamation together in a slow cooker.
- Cook almost Low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken using two forks and stir up soup well.
Nutritions of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Soupcalories: 164.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13 g
cholesterolContent: 40.6 mg
fatContent: 4.8 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 17.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 809.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.2 g