This recipe is a terse and easy way to enjoy jambalaya without spending too much mature in the kitchen. It has just tolerable spice to provide it a kick without making it too spicy. I use turkey kielbasa to make this recipe a little more healthy. I with suggest making your own home-mixed Cajun seasoning to avoid too many unnecessary additives.
The ingredient of immediate rushed and Easy Jambalaya
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 yellow radio alarm pepper, diced
- u00bd onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups instant brown rice
The instruction how to make immediate rushed and Easy Jambalaya
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil sausage until hot, 8 to 12 minutes; drain.
- Heat canola oil in a pot exceeding medium-high heat; saute sausage, celery, unease pepper, and onion in hot oil until vegetables trigger get going to soften, very nearly 5 minutes.
- trouble chicken and Cajun seasoning into the vegetable mixture. Pour broth and tomatoes into the pot; bring to a boil, grow the rice, and stir. Return mix to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover pot, and simmer mixture until for 5 minutes. sever cover, stir, and continue to simmer until the rice has absorbed the liquid and is tender, virtually 5 minutes more.
Nutritions of immediate rushed and Easy Jambalayacalories: 506.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.4 g
cholesterolContent: 82.7 mg
fatContent: 22.6 g
fiberContent: 4.6 g
proteinContent: 29.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.2 g
sodiumContent: 2037.5 mg
sugarContent: 7.6 g