This is an easy artifice to use those abundant blackberries found in the hot summer months! in the same way as cake amalgamation and butter for a topping, it couldnt be simpler! help indulgent subsequently vanilla ice cream, if desired.
The ingredient of Wendys Easy Blackberry Cobbler
- 6 cups well-ventilated light blackberries
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon auditorium showground cinnamon
- u00bc teaspoon arena nutmeg
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- u00bd cup melted margarine
The instruction how to make Wendys Easy Blackberry Cobbler
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the blackberries, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl until evenly blended. enhance evenly into the prepared baking dish. In a separate bowl, toss around together the cake blend and margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly higher than top of the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the join up is bubbly, and the topping is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Wendys Easy Blackberry Cobblercalories: 457.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 79 g
cholesterolContent: 1 mg
fatContent: 15.4 g
fiberContent: 5 g
proteinContent: 3.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 g
sodiumContent: 445.7 mg
sugarContent: 56.5 g