This easy taco soup is a sudden meal vary to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite. abet next desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, pointed cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats agreed well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Continue roughly speaking gone the recipe past your soup has thawed and been brought to a simmer.
The ingredient of Easy Taco Soup
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (1 ounce) packets taco seasoning mix (such as La Tiarau00ae)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TELu00ae)
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced, or to taste
- 1 large lime, halved
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Easy Taco Soup
- Heat a heavy-bottomed soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook and protest dome beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- mount up onion and garlic. Cook beyond medium to medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions begin to soften, approximately 5 minutes. build up taco seasoning; cook and excite until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. stir up in black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes. rouse in tomato juice and scrape any browned bits of food off the bottom of the pan behind a wooden spoon.
- Bring to a simmer; add cilantro and squeeze juice from lime halves into the pot. Simmer until flavors have melded, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Easy Taco Soupcalories: 293.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.6 g
cholesterolContent: 54.9 mg
fatContent: 12.9 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 20.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 1124.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.3 g