This is a rude and easy meal all in one! Chicken breasts baked later red potatoes, mushrooms, Vidalia onion and barbeque sauce.
The ingredient of Easy Barbeque Chicken and Red Potatoes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 pound sliced blithe mushrooms
- 8 red potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
The instruction how to make Easy Barbeque Chicken and Red Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts, onion, mushrooms and potatoes in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and cover all past sauce.
- Cover dish and bake for 1 hour.
Nutritions of Easy Barbeque Chicken and Red Potatoescalories: 675.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 123.5 g
cholesterolContent: 67.2 mg
fatContent: 4.2 g
fiberContent: 9.2 g
proteinContent: 35.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1 g
sodiumContent: 1502.5 mg
sugarContent: 41.7 g