No one will ever guess there is canned tomato soup in this moist and fluffy cake. Easy and short to make with unaided 5 ingredients. Frost gone your favorite cream cheese frosting, whipped cream, a welcoming glaze, or just dust afterward powdered sugar.
The ingredient of Easy Tomato Spice Cake
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package spice cake blend
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup (such as Campbellsu00ae)
- u00bd cup milk
- 3 eggs
- u00bc teaspoon pitch cinnamon
The instruction how to make Easy Tomato Spice Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan and set aside.
- stir up cake mix, tomato soup, milk, eggs. and cinnamon together in a bowl until with ease combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 28 to 33 minutes. Cool in the region of a wire rack for 5 minutes. direct a table knife just about the edges to loosen. Invert intentionally onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely.
Nutritions of Easy Tomato Spice Cakecalories: 133.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.3 g
cholesterolContent: 35.5 mg
fatContent: 4.4 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 3.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 g
sodiumContent: 203 mg
sugarContent: 12.5 g