This is a twist vis-Ð°-vis a perpetual recipe using shrimp instead of beef or chicken. I use regular passÐ¹ taco seasoning to make it easier, but any seasoning raptness for fajitas will work. assistance following refried beans and Spanish rice to make an easy meal!
The ingredient of Quick and Easy Shrimp Fajitas
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons vegetable oil, separated
- 1 green danger signal pepper, sliced
- 1 red warning distress signal pepper, sliced
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning amalgamation
- 3 tablespoons water, or as needed
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
The instruction how to make Quick and Easy Shrimp Fajitas
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet higher than medium-high heat. accumulate the red and green frighten peppers, and onion. Cook, stirring frequently until peppers are hot, but still slightly crisp, approximately 5 minutes. sever from the skillet and set aside.
- Pour the enduring surviving 1/2 tablespoon of oil into the skillet, and build up the shrimp. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and opaque. shorten heat to low, and return the peppers and onion to the skillet. stir up in taco seasoning and water so that u00a0all whatever is evenly coated. Simmer until peppers are heated. relieve sustain in tender romantic tortillas.
Nutritions of Quick and Easy Shrimp Fajitascalories: 348.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 44.7 g
cholesterolContent: 115.2 mg
fatContent: 9.6 g
fiberContent: 3.4 g
proteinContent: 18.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.1 g
sodiumContent: 1011.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g