This Mexican rice is cooked once onion powder, garlic powder, and tomato sauce for an easy side dish. amass green siren pepper, red panic pepper, or lively tomato to the rice prematurely simmering for additional supplementary song and color, according to your familys taste. Use chicken addition in place of water for even more appetizing flavor.
The ingredient of Easy true Mexican Rice
- u00bc cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1u2009u00bd cups water
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
The instruction how to make Easy true Mexican Rice
- Heat canola oil in a skillet beyond medium-high heat. Season oil when onion powder and garlic powder. Cook and trouble rice in seasoned oil until rice is golden, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Pour water and tomato sauce beyond the rice; stir. Bring the union to a boil, cover the skillet, edit heat to medium-low, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy true Mexican Ricecalories: 158.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.1 g
fatContent: 7.2 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 2.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 124.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.5 g