My husband loves apple-cinnamon jelly and we just could not pronounce anything he liked at the big box grocer, so I came taking place in the works in the same way as this. I have to state that the applesauce bonus is one of the great things virtually this recipe. Its great!
The ingredient of Apple Jelly (from Juice)
- 4 large Fuji apples
- 52 fluid ounces apple juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- 8 cups white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) pouch liquid pectin
- u00bd teaspoon unsalted butter
The instruction how to make Apple Jelly (from Juice)
- Core apples but leave roughly speaking peel.
- Pour apple juice and concentrate into a large, unventilated pot. ensue apples, 4 cinnamon sticks, and ring cinnamon. Bring to a boil and cook until apples are soft, approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove apples like a slotted spoon and place in a food processor. Pulse until no longer chunky, after that put help into the pot and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, inspect five pint-sized jars for cracks and rings for rust, discarding any defective ones. Immerse in simmering water until jelly is ready. Wash new, unused lids and rings in admiring soapy water.
- Use a fine mesh strainer to strain out apples, and place applesauce in a container and refrigerate to eat later. Strain juice once more using many layers of cheesecloth. Pour the liquid help into the pot following the cinnamon sticks.
- grow sugar and pectin and bring to a rolling boil, adding butter just in the future it boils to keep it from foaming.
- Ladle into the prepared jars, adding a roomy cinnamon attach to each jar if desired. Place the seals and lids roughly the jars, making Definite to clean the rims of any syrup that may have gotten on the mouths of the jars.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway taking into account bearing in mind water. Bring to a boil and lower jars 2 inches apart into the boiling water using a holder. Pour in more boiling water to cover jars by at least 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil, cover, and process for 20 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place them upside down concerning a towel for 45 minutes to back the lids to seal. position jars over and let in flames for 12 to 24 hours.
Nutritions of Apple Jelly (from Juice)calories: 50.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
sodiumContent: 1 mg
sugarContent: 12.6 g