Lemon Bundt® cake gets a tropical aim thanks to the supplement of Key lime juice and lemon pudding mixture combination to the batter.
The ingredient of Key Lime Cake II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding amalgamation
- u00be cup water
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1u2009u00bd cups confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
The instruction how to make Key Lime Cake II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch cake pan or one 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl toss around together; lemon cake mix, lemon instant pudding, water, oil, eggs, and 5 tablespoons key lime juice, mixing well. Pour insult into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Pour key lime glaze more than cake while still warm.
- To Make Glaze: amalgamation together the confectioners sugar and 3 tablespoons of the key lime juice (or more if necessary), spoon glaze over tender romantic cake.
Nutritions of Key Lime Cake IIcalories: 190.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28 g
cholesterolContent: 36.5 mg
fatContent: 8 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 2.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 g
sodiumContent: 220.6 mg
sugarContent: 17.2 g