Thai cookies always have something uncommon going re subsequently them. These macaroon style cookies mix coconut, cocoa, and lime juice to create an enthralling snack.
The ingredient of Thai Coconut and Cocoa Macaroons
- 2 large egg whites
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u215b teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (7 ounce) package toasted flake coconut
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Thai Coconut and Cocoa Macaroons
- Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- prominence egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Gradually accumulate the sugar, continuing to emphasis until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or disturb straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a aggressive peak. build up the salt and lime juice and continue beating until the egg whites form a argumentative peak that holds its assume when you lift your beater or whisk. Gently folk the coconut and cocoa powder into the mixture.
- Drop blend by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden brown and resolution to the touch, nearly 20 minutes. Cool going on for the pans nearly wire racks. accretion in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Thai Coconut and Cocoa Macaroonscalories: 165.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 25.7 g
fatContent: 7 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 1.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.5 g
sodiumContent: 120.2 mg
sugarContent: 21.6 g