These muffins are made with bran cereal, and sweetened when pineapple juice, brown sugar, and honey. The recipe requires the maltreat to be refrigerated for at least 3 hours. It can be made the night before, and later baked in the morning. Makes 20 regular muffins, or 12 jumbo muffins.
The ingredient of Honey Bran Muffins
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
- u00bd cup honey
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups summative bran cereal
The instruction how to make Honey Bran Muffins
- In a small bowl, intensify pineapple juice and raisins. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add up flour, baking soda and salt. stir up in cereal. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, augment brown sugar, oil, honey, and eggs; blend well. go to cereal mixture, and fusion well. Fold in the raisin mixture. molest will be thin; it will thicken as it chills. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- mix up chilled batter. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F (205 degree C) oven, for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes ahead of time removing to a wire rack.
Nutritions of Honey Bran Muffinscalories: 255.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46.8 g
cholesterolContent: 46.5 mg
fatContent: 7.1 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 308 mg
sugarContent: 29.9 g