This successful and tasty beer bread recipe is from a 200-year-old horse ranch in West Texas.
The ingredient of Cowboy Jacks Beer Bread
- u2154 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- u00bd cup butter, melted
The instruction how to make Cowboy Jacks Beer Bread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- emphasis the beer and brown sugar together in a mixing bowl to make a sleek slick mixture. ensue the baking powder, and gradually trouble in the flour to make a smooth dough. Pour the cruelty into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- separate the bread from the oven, and pour melted butter more than the top. Return to the oven, and continue baking until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, not quite 10 minutes more. Cool in pan 5 minutes in advance turning out onto a rack. Cool bread 10 minutes more to the fore slicing.
Nutritions of Cowboy Jacks Beer Breadcalories: 337.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49.3 g
cholesterolContent: 30.5 mg
fatContent: 12 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 5.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.4 g
sodiumContent: 118.3 mg
sugarContent: 11.9 g