Delicious baked casserole past chicken and garlic!
The ingredient of Baked Chicken Casserole
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- u00be (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- u00bd cup sliced open mushrooms, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped well-ventilated light basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened cream of chicken soup (such as Campbellsu00ae)
- u00bc cup milk
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon arena black pepper
- u00bc cup salted butter
- u2153 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Baked Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. grow chicken breast and continue to boil until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While chicken boils, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until sadness yet unlimited to the bite, virtually 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet on top of higher than medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms, basil, and garlic in the skillet for practically 5 minutes.
- Drain and chop chicken. Heat soup in unusual pot higher than low heat until warm, not quite 5 minutes. Add chicken, garlic mixture, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter and ensue to drained pasta along as soon as the soup mixture. blend together, put into a casserole dish, and summit zenith next Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melted and bubbly, very nearly 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Baked Chicken Casserolecalories: 469.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56.6 g
cholesterolContent: 47 mg
fatContent: 18.7 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 18 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 g
sodiumContent: 692.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g