Garlic gives this baked ham a enormous flavor.
The ingredient of Garlic Baked Ham
- 1 (8 pound) ham
- 20 cloves garlic, peeled
- 10 combined cloves
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground ginger
The instruction how to make Garlic Baked Ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Rinse ham and pat dry taking into consideration paper towels; arrange ham cut-side the length of all along in a shallow roasting pan.
- Make 20 incisions afterward the lessening dwindling of a knife all exceeding the ham; stuff one garlic clove into each incision.
- Press cumulative cloves into the ham.
- Cover ham like aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- While ham is baking, blend pineapple juice, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger in a bowl.
- separate foil from ham. Pour pineapple juice glaze exceeding ham.
- Return ham to oven outdoor external and continue baking until glaze thickens, about 45 minutes more. Baste ham each and every one every one of 15 minutes.
- succeed to ham to rest 5 to 10 minutes. separate garlic and mass cloves at the forefront slicing.
Nutritions of Garlic Baked Hamcalories: 580.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.9 g
cholesterolContent: 127.1 mg
fatContent: 42.2 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 42.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 15 g
sodiumContent: 2917.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.7 g