This is my Aunt Ros recipe for baked beans. Its closer to chili than baked beans, and its loud for a potluck or BBQ.
The ingredient of Aunt Ros Baked Beans
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 pound pitch beef
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans canned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans canned baked beans following pork
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
The instruction how to make Aunt Ros Baked Beans
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain not far off from paper towels, crumble, and set aside. Drain bacon fat from the skillet.
- Using the same skillet, cook the sports ground beef and onion on top of higher than medium heat, stirring until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer the dome beef to a slow cooker. build up the pinto beans, butter beans, baked beans taking into account bearing in mind pork, barbeque sauce, ketchup, and brown sugar to the arena beef mixture; stir to combination amalgamation well. Cover and cook for 4 hours going on for High. culmination each serving as soon as crumbled bacon.
Nutritions of Aunt Ros Baked Beanscalories: 808.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 128.4 g
cholesterolContent: 69.7 mg
fatContent: 17.3 g
fiberContent: 16.4 g
proteinContent: 38.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.1 g
sodiumContent: 2582.9 mg
sugarContent: 69.7 g