Baked, Asian-style marinated tofu. Goes massive like brown rice and steamed broccoli.
The ingredient of Baked Tofu Steaks
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, or to taste
- 1 (1 inch) piece lighthearted ginger, peeled and grated
- u00bd cup low-sodium soy sauce
The instruction how to make Baked Tofu Steaks
- Lay tofu cubes onto several layers of paper towel; culmination later than more paper towel. Place something stuffy onto the tofu to squeeze excess water from the tofu; let sit until the tofu is drained, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Heat a small skillet on top of higher than medium heat. Toast sesame seeds in hot skillet until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- blend soy sauce, ginger, and sesame seeds together in a large pan. Marinate tofu in the soy sauce join up until it absorbs some of the sauce, just about 12 minutes per side.
- press forward marinated tofu onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake tofu in preheated oven for 15 minutes, flip, and continue baking until unadulterated and furious through, practically 15 minutes more.
Nutritions of Baked Tofu Steakscalories: 234.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.2 g
fatContent: 13.2 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 22.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 2141.6 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g