My fiancee and I love to fish for catfish and had been grating to come stirring following an swing to fried fish. He came happening subsequently this FABULOUS baked catfish recipe! It was so yummy I was inspired to share it the same night! We paired it following corn approximately the cob and greens. If you are looking for a tasty recipe for baked fish, this is it!!
The ingredient of Dijon Mustard Baked Catfish
- 2 pounds catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt (such as Season-Allu00ae)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- u00bd cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green radio alarm pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
The instruction how to make Dijon Mustard Baked Catfish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season catfish fillets subsequent to seasoned salt. Mix tawny juice, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in large oven-safe skillet higher than medium-high heat; fry catfish in hot oil until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. move ahead mustard sauce just about both sides of each fillet; drizzle steadfast sauce higher than fish. Arrange buzzer pepper, onion, and garlic more than fish.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish is easily flaked subsequently a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Dijon Mustard Baked Catfishcalories: 400.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.7 g
cholesterolContent: 113.4 mg
fatContent: 21.2 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 34.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.2 g
sodiumContent: 2342.3 mg
sugarContent: 4.1 g