A super easy recipe for baked zucchini Parmesan fries. Made like almond and coconut flours, this is a flavorful appetizer or side dish everyone will love!
The ingredient of Baked Zucchini Parmesan Fries
- u00bd cup coconut flour
- 2 egg whites
- u00bc cup water
- 1 cup almond meal
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ring black pepper
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon chopped open parsley
The instruction how to make Baked Zucchini Parmesan Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet similar to parchment paper.
- Pour coconut flour into a bowl.
- move around egg whites and water together in a bowl.
- enlarge almond meal, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepper in different bowl.
- Dredge batches of zucchini in coconut flour using tongs. Dip in beaten egg whites; toss in almond meal merger until coated. Arrange just about the lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly golden, approximately 20 minutes. gild subsequent to parsley.
Nutritions of Baked Zucchini Parmesan Friescalories: 105.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.4 g
cholesterolContent: 2.2 mg
fatContent: 7.9 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 5.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 1 g
sodiumContent: 63.4 mg
sugarContent: 1.6 g