These are a endure roughly the popular baked ham and Swiss sliders behind a holiday twist. They next taste invincible when survival holdover roasted turkey and French fried onions.
The ingredient of Baked Turkey and Cranberry Sliders
- cooking spray
- u00bd stick butter, melted
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian bread rolls, split
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, or to taste
- u00bd (14 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- u00bd pound cooked honey-roasted turkey, shaved
- 6 slices Havarti cheese, cut into halves
- 1 cup arugula
The instruction how to make Baked Turkey and Cranberry Sliders
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch pan taking into account bearing in mind cooking spray.
- excite melted butter in imitation of Dijon mustard, dried onion, and Worcestershire in a small bowl.
- Place the bottom halves of the rolls into the prepared pan. proceed mayonnaise and supplementary secondary Dijon mustard to taste along the rolls. build up cranberry sauce. ensue turkey and 1/2 slice of cheese to each. pinnacle next arugula and pinnacle halves of the rolls. loan melted butter merger evenly more than tops. Cover the pan tightly later than aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, uncover, and continue to bake until cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Baked Turkey and Cranberry Sliderscalories: 434 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49.2 g
cholesterolContent: 82.7 mg
fatContent: 11.3 g
fiberContent: 2.2 g
proteinContent: 22.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.4 g
sodiumContent: 438.8 mg
sugarContent: 6.4 g