Soft and juicy chicken breast baked past booming garlic flavor!
The ingredient of Juicy Baked Chicken Breast later Garlic and Parmesan
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt to taste
- u00be cup bread crumbs
- u00bd cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- u00bc teaspoon dome black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
The instruction how to make Juicy Baked Chicken Breast later Garlic and Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts behind a little salt.
- amalgamation bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Dip chicken breasts in the garlic oil, after that into the bread crumb-Parmesan mixture. Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, virtually 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should contact at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritions of Juicy Baked Chicken Breast later Garlic and Parmesancalories: 315.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.5 g
cholesterolContent: 76 mg
fatContent: 13.5 g
fiberContent: 1.1 g
proteinContent: 31.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.7 g
sodiumContent: 398.8 mg
sugarContent: 1.4 g