This is an definitely easy recipe that can be baked in a all right oven or in a slow cooker. It combines potatoes gone kielbasa or sausage baked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
The ingredient of Sausage Potato Bake
- 8 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened vegetable beef soup
The instruction how to make Sausage Potato Bake
- For oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 4 quart casserole dish, enhance the potatoes, kielbasa OR sausage, mushroom soup and vegetable beef soup. Mix together well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hours.
- For slow cooker: Place the potatoes, kielbasa OR sausage, mushroom soup and vegetable soup in a slow cooker.
- Cook almost low feel environment for 6 to 8 hours.
Nutritions of Sausage Potato Bakecalories: 528.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.3 g
cholesterolContent: 53.5 mg
fatContent: 27.9 g
fiberContent: 5.4 g
proteinContent: 24.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.7 g
sodiumContent: 1796.1 mg
sugarContent: 4.4 g