This dish stuffed pepper dish uses open herbs, garden alarm clock peppers, and lively cod collection following Greek olives, Feta cheese, and red onions. It is bursting later lighthearted flavors!
The ingredient of Mediterranean-Style Stuffed Peppers
- 1 medium lemon, halved from corner to corner
- 1 (1 pound) fillet cod, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium apprehension pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, cut in habitat domicile lengthwise and after that crossways transversely into thin slices
- 1 small red onion, diced
- u00bd cup halved Kalamata olives
- u00bd cup halved green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped well-ventilated light oregano
- salt and pitch black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium siren peppers, tops cut off and seeded
The instruction how to make Mediterranean-Style Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut one lemon half into 1/4-inch thick slices; cut off surgically remove any rind and quarter each slice. Juice the supplementary further half.
- increase cod, feta cheese, diced danger signal pepper, zucchini, onion, Kalamata and green olives, and lemon slices in a mixing bowl. amalgamation in oregano and season following salt and pepper. increase be credited with lemon juice and olive oil; toss gently to coat all ingredients.
- Stuff peppers in imitation of the cod mixture. Wrap all peppers together in heavy-duty aluminum foil, creating a sealed pouch.
- Bake in the oven until peppers are ache and cod is cooked through, just about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes in front serving.
Nutritions of Mediterranean-Style Stuffed Pepperscalories: 388.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.6 g
cholesterolContent: 92.1 mg
fatContent: 23.3 g
fiberContent: 4.6 g
proteinContent: 31.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.9 g
sodiumContent: 1417.9 mg
sugarContent: 7.2 g