This salad goes without difficulty in the manner of both Mexican/Latin American food and Italian/Mediterranean food. It bursts in the manner of balsamic-ginger spiciness, tomato sweetness, and chayote cooling.
The ingredient of Spicy Balsamic Tomato Salad
- u00bd pound tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or more if needed
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, or more if needed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, or to taste
- u00bc teaspoon arena ginger, or to taste
- 1u2009u00bc pounds chayote squash, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Spicy Balsamic Tomato Salad
- Place tomatoes in a large bowl; mount up equal amounts balsamic vinegar and rice vinegar until tomatoes are covered. Season considering basil and ginger; stir. Let sit, stirring every 15, until flavors, combine, about 1 hour.
- Drain off any excess liquid from the tomatoes, reserving the vinegar mixture. accomplish not rinse the tomatoes.
- tote up tomatoes and chayote and further when vinegar blend as the dressing.
Nutritions of Spicy Balsamic Tomato Saladcalories: 21.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.9 g
fatContent: 0.2 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 3.8 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g