Mediterranean flavors such as sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, capers, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and white wine simmer together to way of being chicken breasts in this mouthwatering slow-cooker dish.
The ingredient of Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbellsu00ae shortened Cream of Chicken as soon as Herbs Soup or Campbellsu00ae shortened Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Chablis or added dry white wine *
- u00bc cup scratchily chopped pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained andu00a0coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- u00bd cup chopped well-ventilated light basil leaves
- Hot cooked rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes
The instruction how to make Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- work up the soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. amass the chicken and tilt twist to coat.
- Cover and cook nearly LOW for 7 to 8 hours** or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle afterward the basil, if desired. assist subsequently the rice.
Nutritions of Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Saucecalories: 351.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35.8 g
cholesterolContent: 61.6 mg
fatContent: 7.8 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 27.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 g
sodiumContent: 899.4 mg
sugarContent: 1 g