Nothing subsequent to the Mediterranean tastes of tomato, onion, fear peppers and of course chicken! All these tastes bundled occurring later than chili sauce in one slow cooker. Simple, Spanish, scrumptious! give support to subsequent to asparagus and corn more than plain white rice, if desired.
The ingredient of Spanish Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 quart boiling water
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 5 onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 5 large green agitation peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
The instruction how to make Spanish Chicken
- Place chicken in a large slow cooker. Pour in enough boiling water to definitely cover the chicken, and build up 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover, and set slow cooker to HIGH. Cook until the chicken meat turns white.
- ensue the peppers and onions. Simmer until peppers and onions complete a little tender, just about 10 minutes. disquiet in tomato sauce, chili sauce, and ketchup. Cover, set slow cooker to LOW, and cook for about 6 hours.
Nutritions of Spanish Chickencalories: 341.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24 g
cholesterolContent: 95.3 mg
fatContent: 17.7 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 23.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 850.3 mg
sugarContent: 14.3 g