This is a user-friendly and hearty meal for a frosty day. It adjusts easily to stroke any taste. minister to with mashed potatoes.
The ingredient of clear Pork and Cabbage Skillet
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pork chops
- u00bd large head cabbage, quartered
- 2 onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 sharp sour apples, cored and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons salt
- u00bd teaspoon black pepper
- u00bd cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
The instruction how to make clear Pork and Cabbage Skillet
- Heat the oil in a large skillet more than medium-high heat. Cook the pork chops in the hot oil until well-browned going on for each side, practically 10 minutes per side.
- Add the cabbage, onion, apple, 2 cups of water, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to the skillet; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and place a cover vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the skillet. Cook at a simmer until the pork chops are no question tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- sever the pork and vegetable union from the skillet, leaving as much of the liquid in the skillet as possible. work up the water and flour together in a small bowl. Raise the heat under the skillet to medium-high. Pour the flour fusion into the steadfast liquid in the skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until the gravy thickens and begins to boil. edit heat to low and continue to simmer an additional 5 minutes. Pour the gravy more than the pork and vegetable mixture.
Nutritions of clear Pork and Cabbage Skilletcalories: 596.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 64.8 g
cholesterolContent: 63.1 mg
fatContent: 26.3 g
fiberContent: 14.7 g
proteinContent: 31.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.6 g
sodiumContent: 1920.5 mg
sugarContent: 34.4 g