This simple, low-fat bread is easy to make and customize. Let the kids create their own appearance combinations! The bread has a unconditionally moist, dense, spongy texture. It is lovely served taking into consideration blithe berries for dessert.
The ingredient of available Yogurt Bread
- cooking spray
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 (6 ounce) containers vanilla-flavored yogurt (such as Yoplaitu00ae)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make available Yogurt Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan like cooking spray.
- swell flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix yogurt, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. work up in flour merger a little at a time, mixing capably skillfully in the midst of each accessory to avoid lumps. Pour misuse into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, not quite 45 minutes.
Nutritions of available Yogurt Breadcalories: 285.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.1 g
cholesterolContent: 49.7 mg
fatContent: 2.4 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 7.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 634.1 mg
sugarContent: 34 g