This is one of my intimates favorites; its a omnipotent starter recipe for using a pressure cooker. It is astonishing any get older of year, but we behind it best in the cooler weather. utterly unexpected and easy to make after a day at work. It can after that be made in a slow cooker.
The ingredient of easy to use Beef Tips and Noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced button mushrooms
- 1 (32 ounce) carton beef stock
- salt to taste
- arena black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- u00bd cup chilly frosty water
The instruction how to make easy to use Beef Tips and Noodles
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker higher than medium-high heat and work up in beef cubes. Cook until the beef is browned more or less all sides; separate beef and set it aside. Drain and discard excess grease.
- Lower the heat to medium and amass onion; cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, just about 5 minutes. raise a fuss in garlic and mushrooms and continue to cook nearly 5 minutes more, until garlic is fragrant but not brown.
- Pour in beef stock, beef stew meat, and any accumulated drippings; season subsequently salt and pepper. Return to high heat, seal the lid, and bring to full pressure.
- condense abbreviate the heat to low, maintaining full pressure, and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the stew is cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. shake up in noodles and cook until tender, stirring often, practically 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat and agree the pressure to drop naturally. call off cornstarch into 1/2 cup of cold water. later than the pressure has dropped, sever the lid and raise a fuss in the cornstarch mixture. Bring the beef and mushrooms back to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Pour the beef higher than the noodles and serve.
Nutritions of easy to use Beef Tips and Noodlescalories: 518.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 54.8 g
cholesterolContent: 106.8 mg
fatContent: 17.1 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 35 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.4 g
sodiumContent: 150.8 mg
sugarContent: 6.5 g