This is a simple, delicious recipe!
The ingredient of Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- u00bc cup packed buoyant brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- u00bd teaspoon field ginger
- 1 pound boneless beef peak sirloin, cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 green distress pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red panic pepper, cut into large chunks
- 4 skewers
The instruction how to make Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- disquiet brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and arena ginger together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag. grow beef, coat as soon as the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, flipping the bag several era as the meat marinates.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- separate beef from the marinade. Discard the enduring surviving marinade.
- Thread beef, pineapple, green panic pepper, and red frighten pepper onto skewers.
- Cook the skewers around the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned approximately all sides, and the meat is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Teriyaki Beef Kabobscalories: 276.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.7 g
cholesterolContent: 60.3 mg
fatContent: 12.9 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 20.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 g
sodiumContent: 725.2 mg
sugarContent: 16.5 g